Faster Healing–Get Back To The Important Things In Life
PRP therapy uses your body’s natural healing power to stimulate tissue regeneration, dramatically accelerating the healing process. Dr. K Ashraf employs PRP therapy to enhance healing and reduce your overall recovery time for a number of dental procedures, including dental implants. Effective PRP therapy is part of Dr. K Ashraf’s commitment to providing complete care for our patients in Waterloo and surrounding areas.
Why Choose Platelet-Rich Plasma?
Maximize your healing power
PRP contains proteins called growth factors that speed up healing at the surgical site for a variety of dental procedures.
One hundred percent natural
The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) that Dr. K Ashraf uses to enhance the healing process comes from your own body. (That’s what the word autologous means.)
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
1. We use a specially calibrated centrifuge to get a high concentration of healing-rich platelets.
2. The PRP process is designed to be fast, effective, and very affordable.
3. Dr. K Ashraf studied PRP therapy with Dr. Arun Garg, a well-regarded author, educator, and pioneer in the PRP field.
Dr. K Ashraf provides PRP treatment that’s designed to meet your specific needs. This process delivers the following benefits to our patients:
- Faster healing times
- More effective treatments
- Unique solutions to meet your needs